NCAA 10 - Online Dynasties
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NCAA 10 - Online Dynasties

For truly dedicated fans of NCAA 10 and Online Dynasties.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kent. St/WMU

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kent. St/WMU Empty Kent. St/WMU Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:52 pm

BigReds

Legend in the Making
Legend in the Making

Goober and I are trying to set up a time to play... I couldn't this evening... it's 1 AM and I have to get up at 6... so I told him to send me some times...

Just to keep everyone up to date...

2Kent. St/WMU Empty Re: Kent. St/WMU Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:16 am

BarackLikeMe

BarackLikeMe
Admin

BigReds wrote:Goober and I are trying to set up a time to play... I couldn't this evening... it's 1 AM and I have to get up at 6... so I told him to send me some times...

Just to keep everyone up to date...

He'll get the game in for sure. No worries.

https://ncaa10.rpg-board.net

3Kent. St/WMU Empty Re: Kent. St/WMU Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:46 pm

BigReds

Legend in the Making
Legend in the Making

See this is why I HATE EA Sports... something they have never fixed... MLBs with 80 inch verticals.

4Kent. St/WMU Empty Re: Kent. St/WMU Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:56 pm

goober26

goober26
1st Year Coach
1st Year Coach

Oh man, what a great game. Tied going into the 4th quarter... back and forth, he misses the field goal to win the game as time expires, we go to overtime and first play picked off by the MLB. field goal to win it... best game i've played thus far.

5Kent. St/WMU Empty Re: Kent. St/WMU Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:15 am

BarackLikeMe

BarackLikeMe
Admin

BigReds wrote:See this is why I HATE EA Sports... something they have never fixed... MLBs with 80 inch verticals.

Middle Linebackers have been special in EA games since the early 90's. But I'll be honest, the jumping ability of most of the guys on here is pretty realistic. Because of the last few years, they have made throwing over the middle more difficult. Every year they adjust things slightly to change the previous year's flaws. For example, you can't run a QB sneak inside the 5 yard line anymore - well you can, but he just falls forward for a gain of half a yard. Point is, they make changes. It sucks when you lose a tough game, but thankfully EVERYONE has to deal with disadvantages - like MLB's jumping high and getting picks.

Sometimes I close my eyes when I throw over the middle.

https://ncaa10.rpg-board.net

6Kent. St/WMU Empty Re: Kent. St/WMU Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:17 am

BigReds

Legend in the Making
Legend in the Making

I don't mind getting picked off over the middle... taht is the nature of the beast... but when it is a completely unrealistic catch... that is when I lose it lol.

It's ok... I made bowl eligibility today by beating Big Ten's Michigan State.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum