NCAA 10 - Online Dynasties
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NCAA 10 - Online Dynasties

For truly dedicated fans of NCAA 10 and Online Dynasties.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Player Booted "longhorn8005"

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Player Booted "longhorn8005" Empty Player Booted "longhorn8005" Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:22 am

BarackLikeMe

BarackLikeMe
Admin

Honestly, I care about what you guys think and how your experience is. I'm sure everyone has been keeping up with the situation with longhorn8005.

Does anyone think I handled this incorrectly? My #1 goal is to keep the integrity of this dynasty. I'd love to hear your comments on what took place between longhorn8005 and myself.

https://ncaa10.rpg-board.net

2Player Booted "longhorn8005" Empty Re: Player Booted "longhorn8005" Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:38 am

goober26

goober26
1st Year Coach
1st Year Coach

I think you gave him more than enough chances to prove his place in this league, and ultimately he deserved to be booted. it takes a lot to run one of these dynasty leagues (and to have a website run with it) and that person shouldn't be disrespected by the members of the league. i'm glad you gave him more than one (or even two, three, or four) chances but i'm even more pleased to know we no longer need to worry about him. good decision.

3Player Booted "longhorn8005" Empty Re: Player Booted "longhorn8005" Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:03 am

WaitingToInhale

WaitingToInhale
Hometown Hero
Hometown Hero

When he started being disrespectful he crossed the line. That's my two cents.

4Player Booted "longhorn8005" Empty Re: Player Booted "longhorn8005" Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:04 am

BigReds

Legend in the Making
Legend in the Making

As I told you in a few PMs I hate ANY type of deviation from "real life" as possible (going for it on 4th down in the first quarter in your own end)... running the same play 3 times with hurry up in the start of the 2nd quarter.

I would rather not have anyone who doesn't wanna play right.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum