NCAA 10 - Online Dynasties
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NCAA 10 - Online Dynasties

For truly dedicated fans of NCAA 10 and Online Dynasties.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vote to keep "longhorn8005" in the dynasty. VOTE NOW.

3 posters

Do you think "longhorn8005" should be allowed to return to the dynasty? (Read Below for Details)

Vote to keep "longhorn8005" in the dynasty. VOTE NOW. Vote_lcap80%Vote to keep "longhorn8005" in the dynasty. VOTE NOW. Vote_rcap 80% [ 8 ]
Vote to keep "longhorn8005" in the dynasty. VOTE NOW. Vote_lcap10%Vote to keep "longhorn8005" in the dynasty. VOTE NOW. Vote_rcap 10% [ 1 ]
Vote to keep "longhorn8005" in the dynasty. VOTE NOW. Vote_lcap10%Vote to keep "longhorn8005" in the dynasty. VOTE NOW. Vote_rcap 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BarackLikeMe

BarackLikeMe
Admin

Considering the fact that I like longhorn and we've discussed some things, I'm putting it to a league vote. He is going to state his case on why his LE had 24 sacks through 8 games. I think he is truly remorseful, and WaitingToInhale has played him in a different dynasty and he says he plays user vs. user games fair - but someone having that many sacks in 8 games means they are taking advantage of some sort of glitch in the game. So as you can imagine, I'm in a bit of a conundrum.

This poll will be up for a maximum of 3 days.

We have 12 people. There will be 3 choices for the Poll.
1. Yes, I want him back in the league.
2. No, I would like him gone.
3. Withdrawing vote (this means you are impartial - something I have to do as the Commish).

If half of the league wants him gone - then he will stay booted. So basically, 6 votes as a NO will keep him gone. Anything else and I'll allow him back.

https://ncaa10.rpg-board.net

ep444

1st Year Coach
1st Year Coach

i said yes but only if this is his last chance if he messes up again that just wont be fair

BarackLikeMe

BarackLikeMe
Admin

longhorn8005 has reached the amount of votes to stay. However, if I see ANYONE's defensive ends getting over 25 sacks a year its going to be a problem. I have my eye on these things.

welcome back longhorn - I'll send you the invite when WaitingToInhale finishes his recruiting and game with McNasty.

BigReds

Legend in the Making
Legend in the Making

I am not going to hide... I said no. There IS a reason he is undefeated.

ep444

1st Year Coach
1st Year Coach

when do u wanna play bigreds

BigReds

Legend in the Making
Legend in the Making

YOu are ET? I should be available any time until around 10 PM tomorrow... I don't think I have anything going on.

ep444

1st Year Coach
1st Year Coach

BigReds wrote:YOu are ET? I should be available any time until around 10 PM tomorrow... I don't think I have anything going on.

yes im in the eastern time zone

are you meaning 10 pm eastern or somthing else

BigReds

Legend in the Making
Legend in the Making

OH I thought my location was on there.. yes I am ET as well... I would rather do this as early as possible for you.

ep444

1st Year Coach
1st Year Coach

BigReds wrote:OH I thought my location was on there.. yes I am ET as well... I would rather do this as early as possible for you.
ok well ive got football practice till 5 then i got open house right after that (and i mean literally right after that i dont even get to come home) ive got that till prolly bout 6 then i gotta get somthing to eat so prolly bout 8 ish ill send u a messege when im ready

BigReds

Legend in the Making
Legend in the Making

OK should be fine.

BarackLikeMe

BarackLikeMe
Admin

BigReds wrote:I am not going to hide... I said no. There IS a reason he is undefeated.

He has been warned. If I see anything out of the ordinary he will get booted. He showed true remorse and I think he has learned from this. I hope everyone else has as well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum