NCAA 10 - Online Dynasties
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NCAA 10 - Online Dynasties

For truly dedicated fans of NCAA 10 and Online Dynasties.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season 1 - Recap!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Season 1 - Recap! Empty Season 1 - Recap! Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:40 pm

BarackLikeMe

BarackLikeMe
Admin

Great first season guys - after a slight delay with the Orange Bowl, we are ready to move into YEAR 2.

Congratulations to "longhorn8005" for winning the National Championship. SMU beat North Carolina 27-21 in a close game. However...

I better not see sack totals over 20-25 next season. Your LE ended up with 32 sacks. Once I said something about your sack total for your LE, you ended up using your RE to get sacks. He finished with 12.

No team has 44 sacks between their Defensive Ends. If this RIDICULOUS amount is shown next year, I'm going to have to boot you. Nobody likes to play in a league with someone to is taking advantage of game glitches. The next closest person to your LE was...Ryan Williams, RE from SAN DIEGO STATE. He had a sack total of 16.

Why should there be a differential of 32-16 in the sack leaders for the season? longhorn, you are my friend and also my brother's friend. We like you and we think you're a good dude. You play user vs. user games fair. But we cannot have this kind of sack total again. Integrity of the league is what matters. Nobody other player in the entire league this year had any kind of outrageous stats except for your RE. Nobody used Wide Receivers, Running Backs, Quarterbacks or anything else cheaply. Every other stat looks "genuine and legitimate".

The fact that you won the National Championship has A LOT to do with the fact that your LE had 32 sacks. I'm not going to ramble on about this - just don't let it happen again. And if we see anything similar in the MEAC/SWAC Challenge then you'll get booted from there too. Anybody can google "NCAA 10 glitches" and figure out shit to do to take advantage of game quality negligence. But we DON'T DO IT.

Season Recap:

#1. SMU (14-0), longhorn8005
#2. San Diego State (13-0), StarScream2108
#6. Temple (13-1), frythatchicken
#11. FIU (12-1), WaitingToInhale
#13. San Jose State (12-1), StineUnit10
#24. North Texas (11-2), mcnasty54
UR. Army Black Knights (10-3), BarackLikeMe
UR. Western Michigan (8-5), Big Reds
UR. Arkansas State (6-6), ragjobe
UR. Eastern Michigan (5-7), ep444
UR. Kent State (4-8), goober26
UR. Idaho (4-8), DiscipleOfPain

Heisman Winner: Riley Dodge, QB, Freshman, North Texas
Maxwell: Atiyyah Henderson, RB, Senior, San Diego State
Bednarik: Eric Norwood, ROLB, Senior, South Carolina
O'Brien: Tim Tebow, QB, Senior, Florida
Walker: Atiyyah Henderson, RB, Senior, San Diego State
Best WR: Jalal Beauchman, WR, Junior, San Jose State
Mackey: Zack Pianalto, TE, Junior, North Carolina
Best OL: Selvish Capers, RT, Senior, West Virginia
Rimington: Dan Voss, C, Senior, Georgia Tech
Lombardi: Jake Carr, RE, Freshman, New Mexico
Best LB: Eric Norwood, ROLB, Senior, South Carolina
Thorpe: Brad Phillips, SS, Senior, Northwestern
Groza: Casey Barth, K, Sophomore, North Carolina
Best Punter: Brad Nortman, Sophomore, Wisconsin
Best Returner: Josh Robinson, CB, Freshman, UCF Golden Knights

***Justin Smart, RE for SMU, was not given any official awards. I replaced him with whoever was second. He did not get his 32 sacks legitimately.

Congratulations to all bowl winners - and to those who did not reach a bowl this year...start planning! You're new recruits are on their way in and ready to make an impact. Good luck in Year 2!

Last edited by BarackLikeMe on Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://ncaa10.rpg-board.net

2Season 1 - Recap! Empty Re: Season 1 - Recap! Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:14 pm

longhorn8005

longhorn8005
High School Coach
High School Coach

already

Last edited by longhorn8005 on Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Season 1 - Recap! Empty Re: Season 1 - Recap! Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:49 pm

BarackLikeMe

BarackLikeMe
Admin

All I'm saying is that having over 30 sacks in one season for one player is unrealistic. There aren't other ways you can use strategy other than exploiting flaws in the game's production? It is a chess match until you start taking advantage of these flaws. I don't care if you throw 60 touchdowns a season, run for 2500 yards with one player or winning the Heisman as a freshman. Because honestly, none of these are impossible. All of these records that I previously mentioned are "within reach" of the actual records. But 32 sacks?

Doesn't Terrell Suggs hold the record for sacks in one season? I think it is 22 or something. Well Terrell Suggs is a BEAST and that is the record from over 100 years of college football.

If the game didn't have a flaw, you would not get 32 sacks in one year. That is the point. It is impossible for one player to have 32 sacks in one season. It will never happen. Not in our lifetime, not in our children's lifetime. They would have to have a 22 game schedule for that to happen. You are taking advantage of the flaw, I don't care if you control the DE or not. Should I have to turn up Offensive Line CPU AI, just because you want to exploit the flaw/glitch? Hell no, everyone else is playing legitimately.

4Season 1 - Recap! Empty Re: Season 1 - Recap! Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:19 pm

longhorn8005

longhorn8005
High School Coach
High School Coach

already

Last edited by longhorn8005 on Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

5Season 1 - Recap! Empty Re: Season 1 - Recap! Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:04 pm

BarackLikeMe

BarackLikeMe
Admin

longhorn8005 wrote:And so am I. Is it my fault that I am good rushing with my DE off the edge. I played DE in college it is my position. We all have different strategies and we use them to the best of our abilities. We all have our go-to plays in our playbooks because we know they will work. I have a go-to play on D because I know it will work. I've never played you before but I'm sure you call at least one play on offense at least 5 times a game and most of the time that play works. I do the same thing on D. It doesn't work all the time but most of the time it does, I'm just good at doing it. You ask anybody that has played me and their are a couple in this dynasty and ask them I DON"T CHEESE period. Just let this shit die bro. You are the one that keeps carrying this situation on. ITS OVER. We all have different things we are good at I might just be better than most at doing what I do best than them doing what they do best. I have never heard or witnessed somebody cheesing for sacks and you said yourself you haven't either. I've been playing this NCAA game for a long time and over the course of time I've gotten good at rushing off the edge what is wrong with that. I understand that you say we will never see 32 sacks in our lifetime. We will also never see Riley Dodge win the Heisman, SDSU Temple and SMU in BCS bowls in the same year, or all of these no name players win any of these post-season awards. None of whats going on in your dynasty will ever be seen in our lifetime, so all I ask is stop bashing me ang let this shit die.

BTW,

Inhale is my dude, but you not so much.

Excuse the fuck outta me for thinking that 32 sacks is BOGUS. Think what you want to think. I'm not bashing you, not talking shit about you, not putting you down. I haven't insulted you or disrespected you.

I'm going to say this one time.

If the computer was able to make on-the-fly "adjustments" and "double teams" on the offensive line, then I would understand your "technique". But unfortunately, the computer doesn't. You got 32 sacks with a player that had an overall rating of 78.

You got the high sack total because the computer can't make adjustments to counteract your "stud 78 rated defensive end". I mean, maybe I could understand a little better if he was rated 90 or something.

You seem to think this is a personal attack on you. 11 other guys played in this fucking dynasty and the closest person to you was 16. San Diego State knows how to rush the DE to get high sack totals. I know how to rush the DE to get high sack totals. But we don't do it. That is the difference. We have respect for other people in the dynasty.

I didn't hear you complain when I asked people not to run up the score. Didn't hear you complain when I asked people to not go for it excessively on 4th down. You only seem to have a problem with the rule that affects your Defensive End.

Are you just pissed off because I put all this shit out in the public? Would you have preferred if I came to you privately about this? Because honestly, that is the only reason I can think of for you to be pissed off.

6Season 1 - Recap! Empty Re: Season 1 - Recap! Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:38 pm

BarackLikeMe

BarackLikeMe
Admin

Reminder, you won the National Championship. Chill the fuck out.

7Season 1 - Recap! Empty Re: Season 1 - Recap! Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:45 pm

longhorn8005

longhorn8005
High School Coach
High School Coach

already

Last edited by longhorn8005 on Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

8Season 1 - Recap! Empty Re: Season 1 - Recap! Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:39 pm

BarackLikeMe

BarackLikeMe
Admin

Actually I said congratulations on your championship more than once. You see the team at the top of the Season 1 Recap? That's your team. Only put an asterisk on your DE. The only time you want to speak up here is when you want to bitch about something. You want to start insulting people? That's real grown. And funny thing is, nowhere in this entire post have I said anything about cheese. Didn't even say the word. Just said next year don't have 32 sacks with one player. You act like I'm calling your mother a bitch and you a pussy.

9Season 1 - Recap! Empty Re: Season 1 - Recap! Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:06 am

longhorn8005

longhorn8005
High School Coach
High School Coach

already

Last edited by longhorn8005 on Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

10Season 1 - Recap! Empty Re: Season 1 - Recap! Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:19 am

BarackLikeMe

BarackLikeMe
Admin

The only person who is acting like a female. is you. Quit being so fucking sensitive. "Wahhhhh, he said it a month later. Wahhhhh, you took away my National Championship."

Which one is more like a female?

A) "Don't get 32 sacks again next year"

OR

B) "You wrote that again a month later. You are making my Championship look inferior because you said 'HOWEVER AND ALOT'".

Why are you so sensitive?

11Season 1 - Recap! Empty Re: Season 1 - Recap! Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:21 am

BarackLikeMe

BarackLikeMe
Admin

Actually I'm over the shit. Who cares if your little feelings are hurt. Take your sensitive ass somewhere else. I think I'll add a new rule to the dynasty:

No Bitches.

12Season 1 - Recap! Empty Re: Season 1 - Recap! Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:28 am

WaitingToInhale

WaitingToInhale
Hometown Hero
Hometown Hero

Hate to say it longhorn but I agree...you are acting like a sensitive lil bitch.

13Season 1 - Recap! Empty Re: Season 1 - Recap! Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:39 am

longhorn8005

longhorn8005
High School Coach
High School Coach

already

Last edited by longhorn8005 on Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

14Season 1 - Recap! Empty Re: Season 1 - Recap! Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:14 am

WaitingToInhale

WaitingToInhale
Hometown Hero
Hometown Hero

Damn even more sensitive now. If you looked at this as "just a game" and you didn't care, you wouldn't be on here talking all this shit. And last time I checked, he didn't boot you. Wouldn't be surprised if that changes with you acting like an idiot.

15Season 1 - Recap! Empty Re: Season 1 - Recap! Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:24 am

longhorn8005

longhorn8005
High School Coach
High School Coach

already

Last edited by longhorn8005 on Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

16Season 1 - Recap! Empty Re: Season 1 - Recap! Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:45 pm

WaitingToInhale

WaitingToInhale
Hometown Hero
Hometown Hero

Once again, you are being far too sensitive about this.

Personally, if I were in your shoes I wouldn't care. The reason? Because I would just play the right way and have another great season. BarackLikeMe hasn't disrespected anyone or talked shit to anyone - you're the only person who took shit out of bounds by insults. You want to say you are a "grown man" right? Then why in the fuck would you bring personal insults into this? You lost all of my respect because you couldn't handle yourself with any class or dignity.

All our commish is trying to do is keep the league fair, honest and fun. The only person complaining is you. He had THREE LOSSES last year, and I don't believe he's trying to compete for a National Championship or pissed off because you played in the title game. That just doesn't make sense. Just move on to your next year and keep winning.

You went against the guidelines...whether or not it was brought up at the end of the season doesn't matter. Did you ever consider that maybe he included those things in the recap to remind EVERYONE of the situation?

He didn't write the thing to insult you...quit thinking that everything has a hidden meaning or that everyone is out to get you. Not all decisions made in this world are based on "longhorn8005". He wrote the recap for everyone as a reminder.

The way I see it (regardless if he is my brother or not), if the commish is doing this good of a job with a dynasty, then he should be allowed to set a few rules here or there. I don't see anyone else complaining. Besides, the commish put it up to a vote to keep you in here. I don't think an asshole would put things up to a democratic vote. Assholes like to dictate. How many other online dynasties are successful, communicative and have a forum? How many other dynasties have award winners and games of the week?

But once again, everything must be about longhorn. You have come across as a real asshole.

Check your insecurities and authority issues at the door.

17Season 1 - Recap! Empty Re: Season 1 - Recap! Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:50 pm

longhorn8005

longhorn8005
High School Coach
High School Coach

already

18Season 1 - Recap! Empty Re: Season 1 - Recap! Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:19 am

BarackLikeMe

BarackLikeMe
Admin

Come to think of it...

I won't be disrespected. WaitingToInhale is right. I took a few days to think this over. You DID cross the line when you wanted to throw personal insults my way.

The bottom line is, I created this dynasty for one primary reason: So that my brother and I could have a good, fun, exciting dynasty - something that is basically impossible to find.

Why should I have to put up with your disrespect and insults? All I've tried to do is run a fun online dynasty for EVERYONE.

So in order to keep the above statement true - yeah...longhorn you are now getting booted. And since you really don't care...have a good one lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum