NCAA 10 - Online Dynasties
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NCAA 10 - Online Dynasties

For truly dedicated fans of NCAA 10 and Online Dynasties.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Week 6 Advance

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Week 6 Advance Empty Week 6 Advance Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:30 am

BarackLikeMe

BarackLikeMe
Admin

Will happen on Wednesday 8/12 @ 8PM CT.

If you guys finish sooner, we will advance.

Be sure to do your recruiting and get your games played!

https://ncaa10.rpg-board.net

2Week 6 Advance Empty Re: Week 6 Advance Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:11 am

WaitingToInhale

WaitingToInhale
Hometown Hero
Hometown Hero

The sooner the better, right? LOL

3Week 6 Advance Empty sup fellas... Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:36 pm

DISCIPLEofPAIN

DISCIPLEofPAIN
High School Coach
High School Coach

Just wanted to let you guys know I don't suck as bad as my record may show... I'm just seriously struggling with this 1star team stuff... anyways... this forum thing was a good idea...

4Week 6 Advance Empty Re: Week 6 Advance Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:16 pm

BarackLikeMe

BarackLikeMe
Admin

DISCIPLEofPAIN wrote:Just wanted to let you guys know I don't suck as bad as my record may show... I'm just seriously struggling with this 1star team stuff... anyways... this forum thing was a good idea...

You have ALL my respect...you are 0-6 and been here since Week 1. You are a true sportsman and have much respect for the game. I wish everyone was as honorable as you Disciple, and that's the truth right there.

5Week 6 Advance Empty Advance to Week 7 Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:05 pm

BarackLikeMe

BarackLikeMe
Admin

I have just advanced to Week 7. Thanks for doing it so quickly guys :-) afro

6Week 6 Advance Empty Re: Week 6 Advance Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:59 pm

BigReds

Legend in the Making
Legend in the Making

I may not be able to play until tomorrow evening.

7Week 6 Advance Empty yeah well.. Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:16 pm

DISCIPLEofPAIN

DISCIPLEofPAIN
High School Coach
High School Coach

I'm hoping with just a few 3 and 4 star recruits I'll be able to turn things around.. Had a good game against StineUnit I thought I was going to actually pull off... but to no avail.. I'm not worried.. this season is maybe a wash.. but I'll definately be bowl eligable next season - guarantee'd!

8Week 6 Advance Empty by the way... Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:23 pm

DISCIPLEofPAIN

DISCIPLEofPAIN
High School Coach
High School Coach

I'll be playing my Hawaii game tomorrow.. 8/13 after I get off work.. should be between 2-4 sometime.. I'm glad we actually move fast.. was in another league recently that was moving fast til week 10 i believe.. and the commish just quit showing up? Anyways.. with the effort it took to make this website.. and whatnot I can tell that you are showing interest in keeping this league up and running... Let's just hope we don't lose alot of players when Madden comes out...

9Week 6 Advance Empty Re: Week 6 Advance Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:06 pm

BarackLikeMe

BarackLikeMe
Admin

DISCIPLEofPAIN wrote:I'll be playing my Hawaii game tomorrow.. 8/13 after I get off work.. should be between 2-4 sometime.. I'm glad we actually move fast.. was in another league recently that was moving fast til week 10 i believe.. and the commish just quit showing up? Anyways.. with the effort it took to make this website.. and whatnot I can tell that you are showing interest in keeping this league up and running... Let's just hope we don't lose alot of players when Madden comes out...

Ain't gonna happen!!! We'll have people for the long-haul.

10Week 6 Advance Empty Re: Week 6 Advance Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:23 pm

BigReds

Legend in the Making
Legend in the Making

This game is so utterly frustrating when you are playing with not so great teams.

Now I know my players are bad... but I feel like I am playing Tecmo Bowl.

I had two plays 100% set up.. and both plays I dropped back and guys were in my face eating my lunch.

They couldn't have been set up too well.

11Week 6 Advance Empty Re: Week 6 Advance Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:23 am

BarackLikeMe

BarackLikeMe
Admin

BigReds wrote:This game is so utterly frustrating when you are playing with not so great teams.

Now I know my players are bad... but I feel like I am playing Tecmo Bowl.

I had two plays 100% set up.. and both plays I dropped back and guys were in my face eating my lunch.

They couldn't have been set up too well.

Sometimes setup plays don't work. The point is, you have to earn wins in this league. The difficulty level is only raised 5 points, from 50 to 55, for CPU defense. This is not a huge adjustment from All-American difficulty. Conference and rival games will be tougher. But I don't want everyone having 11-12 wins at the end of the season with a 1 star team - and teams on your same level should give you some competition. It should be hard as fuck to beat a top 25 team.

All in all, everyone here has to face the same AI level. So things should be even.

12Week 6 Advance Empty Re: Week 6 Advance Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:13 am

BigReds

Legend in the Making
Legend in the Making

Competition I understand.

I got killed 49-21

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum