NCAA 10 - Online Dynasties
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NCAA 10 - Online Dynasties

For truly dedicated fans of NCAA 10 and Online Dynasties.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OD Server Issues

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OD Server Issues Empty OD Server Issues Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:18 pm

BigReds

Legend in the Making
Legend in the Making

Just got back from EA forums... look like there are some major EA Server issues with the ODs (PS3 AND XBL)... when trying to download the OD it tells you that one file failed to download and the OD could not be found. No word from EA (no surprise there)

2OD Server Issues Empty Re: OD Server Issues Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:00 pm

ep444

1st Year Coach
1st Year Coach

yea thats happened to me on this dynasty but i just keep retrying it and it worked but on a different dynasty i retried and it wouldnt let me go in

3OD Server Issues Empty Re: OD Server Issues Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:32 am

WaitingToInhale

WaitingToInhale
Hometown Hero
Hometown Hero

Question for you guys...

I haven't had any problems with this at all. But I've noticed that there are a few issues with other dynasties about this.

I'm curious about something - when you are loading your online dynasty, the PS3 will ask you if you want to "save the current dynasty so you don't have to load it again" - or something to that effect. I always save - every single time - in every single dynasty - that it gives me the option to do. Are you guys saving each time? I'm curious if this could be the issue because I've never run into any problems before.

Question

4OD Server Issues Empty Re: OD Server Issues Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:58 am

goober26

goober26
1st Year Coach
1st Year Coach

I save every single time as well and still I am getting the server issues...

5OD Server Issues Empty Re: OD Server Issues Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:44 pm

BigReds

Legend in the Making
Legend in the Making

WaitingToInhale wrote:Question for you guys...

I haven't had any problems with this at all. But I've noticed that there are a few issues with other dynasties about this.

I'm curious about something - when you are loading your online dynasty, the PS3 will ask you if you want to "save the current dynasty so you don't have to load it again" - or something to that effect. I always save - every single time - in every single dynasty - that it gives me the option to do. Are you guys saving each time? I'm curious if this could be the issue because I've never run into any problems before.

Question

I usually do... but I even tried deleting the dynasty completely.

6OD Server Issues Empty Re: OD Server Issues Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:38 am

BarackLikeMe

BarackLikeMe
Admin

Hmmm.....

So are you guys able to even download the file? Are you able to access the dynasty headquarters? Are you able to recruit? How is this effecting your team?

Let me know.

We might just have to deal with this small glitch until next off-season. At least we'll know by then that EA has got their shit together. They are definitely working on a fix - they just won't say anything about it until its done. Typically, if you don't get a response...its because they are working on it.

https://ncaa10.rpg-board.net

7OD Server Issues Empty Re: OD Server Issues Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:32 pm

goober26

goober26
1st Year Coach
1st Year Coach

I tried getting in later on in the day and it worked... maybe it was just an issue two days ago and they've already resolved it.

8OD Server Issues Empty Re: OD Server Issues Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:01 pm

BigReds

Legend in the Making
Legend in the Making

Unless it was just today... took me 45 minutes to download the thing last night around 8.

Also... it's not everyone every time either... just sporadic.

9OD Server Issues Empty Re: OD Server Issues Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:47 pm

BarackLikeMe

BarackLikeMe
Admin

My brother and I use separate sections of the hard-drive on our PS3 to download these dynasty files - the point of this is to let you guys know that we aren't having any problems whatsoever - either me as the host, or WaitingToInhale as a participant. Neither of us have even had issues downloading the files.

But for those of you who are...expect a fix by next off-season. All-in-all...as long as it isn't negatively affecting your team then everything should be good. Just might be more of a nuisance than anything else. Just good to know it isn't fucking with anyone.

https://ncaa10.rpg-board.net

10OD Server Issues Empty Re: OD Server Issues Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:54 pm

BigReds

Legend in the Making
Legend in the Making

It's gone... they had their own server issues (EA) when they had the latest Madden Roster Update.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]